- Contributing to research, policy analysis, and evaluations at the EU and national levels;
- Helping with such activities as interviews, data collection and analysis, web scraping, literature reviews, and other assistance;
- Professional growth with mentorship system;
- Depending on your skills and length of internship a scholarship or being offered a paid internship opportunity;
- Possibility to become an employee after the internship;
- Flexible hybrid work conditions – the ability to contribute full-time or part-time (0,5-1 FTE) and remotely.
We are looking for:
- Students or recent graduates in Social Sciences;
- Proficient English users who are able to speak and write in C1-C2 levels;
- Colleagues who can relate to our values and feel ownership over their inputs.
- Candidates with knowledge of other European languages and Chinese;
- Candidates with interest and experience in policy analysis and data science.