We are looking for:
- Master’s degree in social sciences (political science, economics, statistics, sociology, or related fields).
- At least 2 years of professional experience in carrying out research and policy analysis for national and / or EU institutions (grant, contract research or similar).
- Demonstrated strong interest in EU digitalisation policies (e.g., digitalisation of industry, digital public services, digital media, online privacy, copyright, digital infrastructures (including fixed broadband, 5G and beyond), online platforms and digital services, advanced digital technologies, among other topics).
- Excellent knowledge of qualitative (direct experience with conducting interviews, surveys, literature reviews, and case studies, among others) and / or quantitative (statistical and / or econometric analysis, structural modeling, web scraping, among others) research methods
- A hands-on approach to executing research and ‘can do’ mentality with the ability to work autonomously as well as in a team.
- Excellent command of English (C1-C2 level).
- Strong writing, communication, and presentation skills in English.
- Contribute to research projects in the area of digitalisation policies such as writing research and evaluation proposals (including extensive research into a wide range of digitalisation topics), selecting appropriate methods for projects and executing them, and producing high-quality reports or parts of them with the help of senior colleagues.
- Aid the Research Manager with managing junior colleagues: delegating tasks, overseeing and ensuring the quality of their inputs as well as mentor them.
- Coordinate networks of experts and partners, organise workshops and other research events.
- Attend meetings with clients and partners as well as present findings.
- Exciting, fulfilling, and impactful research and evaluation work;
- Flexible working conditions (remote or hybrid work, flexi-time, and workation possibilities) as well as a pet-friendly office with a rooftop terrace with a Vilnius city centre panorama;
- Long-term commitment to your career based on our rich culture and clear career path along with training &education, growth & support, social, and work-life balance incentives packages. Read more at https://www.visionary.lt/what-we-offer/;
- Continuous professional growth with mentorship system;
- Performance-based company target bonus (if targets are reached – 15% of your annual wage);
- Networking opportunities with European and national level organisations and experts;
- Salary of 2100 – 2800 EUR (gross, excluding benefits and bonuses) depending on the level of relevant experience.