Throughout her career, Rebecca was involved in multiple projects in the domains of health, social, and digitalisation policies. Currently, her thematic focus is mostly oriented towards R&D&I policies, and their role in supporting economic and social development.
As an Affiliated Researcher at Visionary Analytics, Rebecca coordinates and conducts research or evaluation assignments, including all stages of research from preparing the conceptual and methodological research tools, to undertaking extensive data collection, to developing the final outputs, such as analytical reports and policy recommendations. Her portfolio includes working with clients such as the European Commission (DG CNECT), the European Parliament, and multiple others.
- Master of Science (MSc), Psychological Science, 2021. The University of Glasgow (The United Kingdom).
- Master of Science (MSc), Social Anthropology, 2016. The University of Edinburgh (The United Kingdom).
- Support to the Observatory for the Online Platform Economy [Continuation], DG CNECT, 2021 – 2023.
- Pilot assessment activities for the European knowledge and support facility on Gender Equality Plans in research and innovation organisations, DG RTD, 2022-2023.
- Study supporting the evaluation of the Council Recommendation of 22 May 2017 on the European Qualifications
Framework for lifelong learning, DG EMPL, 2022-2023.