Jan Bednorz has been conducting policy research at Visionary Analytics since 2018. Jan has specialised in the labour market and digitalisation policy domains. Currently, his thematic focus centres around telework and platformisation, but he is interested in all technology-induced disruptions and their impact on the future of work and society.
As an Affiliated Researcher at Visionary Analytics, Jan oversees all stages of research, from preparing the conceptual and methodological research tools to collecting and analysing data to developing the final outputs, such as analytical reports and policy recommendations. His portfolio includes working with clients such as the European Commission (DG CNECT, DG EMPL, JRC), the European Parliament, the United Nations, and others.
- Phd in Economics (ongoing). University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Master of Science (MSc), International Business and Management, 2018. Nottingham Trent University (UK).
- Support to the EU Observatory for the Online Platform Economy, DG CNECT, 2021-2023.
- Platform Reps: Strengthening workers’ representation for a fair platform work, ETUC, 2022-2023.
- Study exploring the social, economic and legal context and trends of telework and the right to disconnect, in the context of digitalisation and the future of work, during and beyond the COVID-19 pandemic, DG EMPL, 2022.