Dr Žilvinas Martinaitis has been carrying out policy analysis and evaluations since 2005. He is a founding partner at Visionary Analytics, where he leads knowledge acquisition, development and management.
As Research Manager Žilvinas leads complex large-scale evaluation, research and technical assistance projects, predominantly for the EU institutions, including DG CONNECT, DG RTD, DG EMPL and DG EAC.
- PhD in social science, 2010. Vilnius University.
- MSc in political economy, 2005. London School of Economics.
- Support to the Observatory of the online platform economy, DG CONNECT, 2021 – 2023.
- HORIZON policy support facility, DG RTD, 2019 – 2020.
- Support to the impact assessment on the Strategic Innovation Agenda of the European Institute of Innovation and Technology, DG EAC, 2017 – 2018.