Pijus Krūminas has been conducting policy research at Visionary Analytics since 2015. During this time, Pijus was involved in multiple projects in the domains of R&D&I, digital, industrial, and regional development policies. Currently, his thematic focus is mostly on R&D&I and digital policies, and their role in supporting economic and social development.
As a Senior Researcher at Visionary Analytics, Pijus coordinates and conducts research or evaluation assignments, applying both qualitative and quantitative data analysis methods, including counterfactual impact evaluation. He oversees all stages of research from developing the conceptual and methodological framework and tools to handling data collection exercises and implementing data analysis, preparing recommendations and reports. His portfolio includes working with clients such as the European Commission (DG RTD, DG CONNECT, JRC), the European Space Agency (ESA), and multiple others.
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Economics, 2019. ISM University of Management and Economics (Lithuania).
- Master of Arts (MA), Political Science, 2013. Vytautas Magnus University (Lithuania).
- Study on European Research Data Landscape, DG RTD, 2021-2022.
- Study on regulatory incentives for the deployment of Very High-Capacity Networks in the context of the revision of the Commission’s Access recommendations, DG CONNECT, 2020-2021.
- Study on the Evaluation of the Portability Regulation, DG CONNECT, 2020-2021.