Dr. Agnė Paliokaitė is a Founding Partner and Director at Visionary Analytics since 2012. She has more than 20 years of experience in policy evaluation, impact assessments and feasibility studies as well as applied social sciences. Throughout her career, Agnė was involved in multiple projects in the domains of educational, social, R&D&I, digitalisation, SME and regional development policies. Currently, her thematic focus is mostly oriented towards industrial, SME and R&D&I policies, and their role in supporting economic and social development (innovation for impact). Agnė also specialises in strategic governance and future-fit policies that include future trends, foresight and open governance models.
As a company CEO, Agnė oversees strategic management and key business processes leading to achieving company’s objectives. As a project manager, Agnė has considerable expertise in leading complex multi-stakeholder projects, applying various evaluation approaches, and preparation of methodological tools. Her excellent management skills were obtained since 2002 by leading multiple projects, including evaluations of EU programmes, research grants, and the use of Cohesion policy for 2004-2027. Her portfolio includes working with clients such as the European Commission (DG REGIO, DG RTD, DG EAC, DG GROW, DG REFORM, DG MOVE, DG CONNECT), the European Parliament, the European Innovation Council and SME Executive Agency (EISMEA), the European Space Agency (ESA), Research and Innovation, Joint Research Centre (JRC), the European Institute for Innovation and Technology (EIT), national ministries and agencies, and others.
- PhD in Strategic Management, ISM University of Management and Economics, 2013. ISPIM Innovation Management Dissertation Award 2014 finalist (Top 10%).
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), Vilnius Gediminas Technical University, 2001.
- Uptake of Corporate Social Responsibility by SMEs and Start-ups, EISMEA, 2020-2021.
- Middle-income Trap: Global Value Chains, Skills and Innovations in CEE Countries, Lithuanian Research Council, 2017-2019.
- Ex post evaluation of Cohesion Policy programmes 2007-2013 financed by the European Fund for Regional Development and Cohesion Fund, Work Package 2 on “Support to SMEs – increasing research and innovation in SMEs and SME development”, DG REGIO, 2014-2016.