We are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences (political science, management, economics, statistics, sociology or related fields) with a preference of a Master’s degree;
- At least 2 years of working experience in carrying out research and policy analysis for national and / or EU institutions (grant, contract research or similar);
- Strong interest in digitalisation and related EU policies (e.g., online platform economy, fostering and adoption of digital technologies in the public and private sector, future of work, digital infrastructures, among others);
- Excellent knowledge of qualitative and / or quantitative research methods;
- A ‘can do’ entrepreneurial mentality with the ability to work autonomously as well as in a team;
- Excellent command of English (C1-C2 level);
- Strong writing, communication, and presentation skills in English.
- Contribute to research projects in the area of digitalisation policies such as writing research and evaluation proposals, selecting appropriate methods for projects, independently producing high-quality reports or parts of them;
- Aid the Research Manager with junior colleagues in delegating tasks, oversee and ensure the quality of their inputs as well as mentor them;
- Attend meetings with clients and partners, present findings.
- Exciting, fulfilling, and impactful research and evaluation work;
- Flexible working conditions (remote or hybrid work, flexi-time, and workation possibilities) as well as a pet-friendly office with a rooftop terrace on Vilnius city centre panorama;
- Long-term commitment to your career based on our rich culture and clear career path along with training &education, growth & support, social, and work-life balance incentives packages. Read more at https://www.visionary.lt/what-we-offer/;
- Continuous professional growth with mentorship system;
- Performance-based company target bonus (if targets are reached – 15% of your annual wage);
- Networking opportunities with European and national level organisations and experts;
- Salary of 1930 – 2280 EUR (gross), excluding benefits and bonuses.