We are looking for:
- Master’s degree in Social Sciences (political science, management, economics, statistics, sociology or related fields);
- At least 5 years of direct research experience in public policy analysis and report writing for European Commission and / or national Governments;
- Experience in applying qualitative and quantitative research methods as well as, strong expertise in labour market and social affairs;
- Management experience (incl. leading proposals, managing experts and partners);
- A ‘can do’ entrepreneurial mentality with the ability to work autonomously and achieve results;
- Excellent command of English (C1-C2 level);
- Strong writing, communication, and presentation skills in English.
You will lead and take part in:
- Contributing to the company’s business development in the area of labour market and social affairs public policies such as creating valid methodologies, writing research and evaluation proposals and networking with partners and experts across countries;
- Managing research and evaluation projects in the above-mentioned area including communication with client, internal and external project teams;
- Leading and developing labour market and social affairs team at the company, overseeing researchers’ inputs, and taking charge of team targets, work, and resource coordination.
- Exciting, fulfilling, and impactful research and evaluation work;
- Flexible working conditions (remote-first work, flexi-time, and workation possibilities);
- Long-term commitment to your career based on our rich culture and clear career path along with training &education, growth & support, social, and work-life balance incentives packages. Read more at https://www.visionary.lt/what-we-offer/;
- Continuous professional growth with a mentorship system;
- Performance-based team target bonus (if targets are reached – 30-50% of your annual wage);
- Networking opportunities with European and national level organisations and experts;
- Private health insurance after your trial period (starting 2024);
- Monthly salary of 3480 – 4520 EUR (gross), excluding benefits and bonuses.