We are looking for:
- Master’s degree in Social Sciences (political science, management, economics, statistics, sociology or related fields);
- At least 5 years of work experience with strong thematic (esp. education and human capital) and methodological (quantitative/qualitative research methods) expertise;
- Research experience in public and EU policies as well as, strong expertise in education and human capital;
- Management experience (incl. leading proposals, managing experts and partners);
- A ‘can do’ entrepreneurial mentality with the ability to work autonomously and achieve results;
- Excellent command of English (C1-C2 level);
- Strong writing, communication, and presentation skills in English.
You will lead and take part in:
- Contributing to the company’s business development in the area of education and human capital public policies such as creating valid methodologies, writing research and evaluation proposals, and networking with partners and experts across countries;
- Managing research and evaluation projects in the above-mentioned area including communication with client, internal and external project teams;
- Leading and developing education and human capital team at the company, overseeing researchers’ inputs, and taking charge of work and resource coordination.
- Exciting, fulfilling, and impactful research and evaluation work;
- Flexible working conditions (remote or hybrid work, flexi-time, and workation possibilities) as well as a pet-friendly office with a rooftop terrace on Vilnius city centre panorama;
- Long-term commitment to your career based on our rich culture and clear career path along with training &education, growth & support, social, and work-life balance incentives packages. Read more at https://www.visionary.lt/what-we-offer/;
- Continuous professional growth with mentorship system;
- Performance-based company target bonus (if targets are reached – 30% of your annual wage);
- Networking opportunities with European and national level organisations and experts;
- Salary of 3115 – 3800 EUR (gross), excluding benefits and bonuses.