We are looking for:
- Master’s degree in Social Sciences (political science, economics, statistics, sociology, or related fields);
- At least 4 years of direct working experience in public policy analysis and report writing for policy institutions;
- Experience in applying qualitative and quantitative research methods;
- A ‘can do’ entrepreneurial mentality with the ability to work autonomously as well as in a team;
- Excellent command of English (C1-C2 level);
- Strong writing, communication, and presentation skills in academic English.
- Familiarity with EU institutions as well as expertise in research and innovation and/or SME policies will be considered an advantage.
- Contribute and/or lead research projects in the area of R&D and related (SMEs, labour market, digitalisation) policies such as collecting and analysing data, writing research and evaluation proposals, selecting appropriate methods for projects, independently producing high-quality reports, formulating conclusions and recommendations;
- Aid the Research Manager with junior colleagues in delegating tasks, overseeing and ensuring the quality of their inputs as well as mentoring them;
- Attend meetings with clients and partners, present findings.
- Exciting, fulfilling, and impactful research and evaluation work;
- Flexible working conditions (remote or hybrid work, flexi-time, and workation possibilities) as well as a pet-friendly office with a rooftop terrace with a Vilnius city centre panorama;
- Long-term commitment to your career based on our rich culture and clear career path along with training &education, growth & support, social, and work-life balance incentives packages. Read more at https://www.visionary.lt/what-we-offer/;
- Continuous professional growth with mentorship system;
- Performance-based company target bonus (if targets are reached – 15-25% of your annual wage);
- Networking opportunities with European and national level organisations and experts;
- Salary of 2600 – 3700 EUR (gross, excluding benefits and bonuses) depending on the level of relevant experience.