We are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences (political science, economics, statistics, sociology, or related fields);
- Up to 1 year of working experience in carrying out research. Policy analysis for national and / or EU institutions (grant, contract research, or similar) would be an advantage;
- Excellent knowledge of qualitative and / or quantitative research methods;
- A ‘can do’ entrepreneurial mentality with the ability to work autonomously as well as in a team;
- Excellent command of English (C1-C2 level);
- Great writing, communication, and presentation skills in English;
- Strong interest in the EU policies to join one of our thematic teams:
- Labour Market and Social Affairs;
- Education and Human Capital;
- Innovation, Research and Development.
- Aid the Research Manager and other senior colleagues with data collection (e.g., literature reviews, interviews, surveys, workshops, or focus groups);
- Contribute to research projects in one of our teams by delivering qualitative and quantitative analysis;
- Support your team in the preparation of tenders and research proposals;
- Attend meetings with clients and partners.
- Exciting, fulfilling, and impactful research and evaluation work;
- Flexible working conditions (remote or hybrid work, flexi-time, 0.7-1 FTE, and workation possibilities) as well as a pet-friendly office with a rooftop terrace on Vilnius city centre panorama;
- Long-term commitment to your career based on our rich culture and clear career path along with training &education, growth & support, social, and work-life balance incentives packages. Read more at https://www.visionary.lt/what-we-offer/;
- Continuous professional growth with a mentorship system;
- Performance-based company target bonus (if targets are reached – 15% of your annual wage);
- Networking opportunities with European and national level organisations and experts;
- Salary of 1180 – 1864 EUR (gross), excluding benefits and bonuses.