We are looking for:
- Excellent command of English and Lithuanian languages (C1-C2 level).
- Great organisational skills and attention to detail.
- A colleague who can relate to our values and feel ownership along personal responsibility over their inputs.
- Strong Microsoft Office package skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- A Vilnius-based colleague who is comfortable with a remote-first setting.
- Similar work or internship experiences are desirable.
- Support the Contracts and Procurement Manager with public procurement and other internal documentation (e.g., holiday requests, contracts).
- Assist the Office and HR Manager with recruitment and other HR processes.
- Coordinate and arrange our team’s business trips as well as help in organisation of company events.
- Provide general support to your admin team in the areas of public relations, training systems, human resources, procurement, project accounting.
- Flexible working conditions (remote, flexi-time, and workation possibilities) along with a 0,7-0,75 FTE arrangement.
- Long-term commitment to your career based on our rich culture with training & education, growth & support, social, and work-life balance incentives packages. Read more at https://www.visionary.lt/what-we-offer/;
- Continuous professional growth with a mentorship system;
- Performance-based company target bonus (if targets are reached – 15% of your annual wage);
- Private health insurance package after your trial period;
- Monthly salary of 826-1030 EUR (gross, excluding benefits and bonuses) depending on competencies and the level of relevant experience.