Ildar Daminov has been conducting policy research at Visionary Analytics since 2020. Throughout his career, Ildar has been involved in multiple European projects in the areas of educational & social governance. Currently, his thematic focus is mostly oriented towards industrial, SME and R&D&I policies, and their role in supporting economic and social development.
As an Affiliated Researcher at Visionary Analytics, Ildar coordinates, conducts, and contributes to both EU-level studies and assessments. Ildar is responsible for different stages of research, which range from preparing the conceptual and methodological research tools to actual project implementation. In project implementation, Ildar is responsible for various forms of data collection (e.g., surveys, interviews) and analysis (incl., report writing; recommendations; producing annexes). His portfolio includes working with clients such as the European Commission (DG EMPL, DG CONNECT), the European Parliament, CEDEFOP and others.
- PhD in Political Science (ongoing), Comparative International Political Economy track, Central European University (Austria).
- Master of Political Science, Political Analysis and Social Science Methodologies, 2022, Central European University (Austria).
- The system of European Schools: state of play, challenges, and perspectives (European Parliament).
- Assessing and Disseminating the Results of the Social Innovation Calls Financed by the EU Programme for Employment and Social Innovation 2014-2020 (European Commission, DG EMPL).
- Study of Selected Issues Related to the Application of the Collective Rights Management Directive (European Commission, DG CONNECT).